Our family of 5

Our family of 5

Monday, March 21, 2011

Recipe Mondays: Giant Chicken Taco Nachos

I am posting a simple, healthy, and delicious recipe this week. It is one of all time favorites for a quick and tasty meal that the whole family loves. I found it on Rachel Ray's website, under the "kids cooking" section. I figured it would be easier and involve less ingredients.   I was accurate........this recipe had a simple list of ingredients and was easy to prepare, compared to many of her other recipes. The kids like this meal and they can get involved with preparation, which is an added bonus!!

Here is the recipe: http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=1064

I don't have any pictures this time, but you can see what it looks like on the recipe link above.  You won't be dissappointed if you make this! :) :)

Let me know if you try it and what you think! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment